• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Us Airways Pilot Question

BlackPilot628

Total Time
5000+
Can anyone give me the address for the Us Airways training Fac. in CLT?
How often does the Bus run from the Terminal and do we have to call the to come get us?

Little Deuce

Total Time
US Airways Training Center

4800 Hangar Rd.
Charlotte, NC

There is a scheduled shuttle bus the leaves from the lower level baggage claim concorse "D" about every 20 minutes starting at 0700.

You can call 704-359-6600 for the exact times.

BenderGonzales

Total Time
xxxxxx
Oh no problem. Anything else we can do to make it easier for you to steal our jobs?

(i'm not mad at you specifically. Just frustrated that with 1900 pilots furloughed they continue to outsource larger and larger aircraft)

BlackPilot628

Total Time
5000+
BenderGonzales said:
Oh no problem. Anything else we can do to make it easier for you to steal our jobs?

(i'm not mad at you specifically. Just frustrated that with 1900 pilots furloughed they continue to outsource larger and larger aircraft)

I understand your frustration. Thanks for your help anyway.

Weasil

Total Time
Isn't there something the US Air pilot group can do to ensure these airplanes remain mainline. The America West guys I hear are kicking up a stink about the E190.