Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
March 9th

Interesting.

I interviewed in February and am waiting (indefinately) for a class date. Of course I am "off the street" not PDT.

I understand the whole PDT/PSA thing so I'm not going to whine about it. You guys should get preferential hiring. But it is frustrating to be offered a job and then watch classes fill up with no relief in sight, and have to get the real scoop off of FlightInfo.

Interesting.

I interviewed in February and am waiting (indefinately) for a class date. Of course I am "off the street" not PDT.

I understand the whole PDT/PSA thing so I'm not going to whine about it. You guys should get preferential hiring. But it is frustrating to be offered a job and then watch classes fill up with no relief in sight, and have to get the real scoop off of FlightInfo.

Whats worse is that all the WO'ed pilots were to have jobs offered before any off the street hiring was done.

So I am sure a bunch of our folks were frustrated when off the street folks were hired before them.

With whats going on with Fuel/merger, I wouldn't wish to be there so fast. It could be a blessing for you that your class date is delayed.

But congrats and good luck.

I've been retired for a few years now but I would be absolutely certain the guys I flew with on the 330 had more taxi time the most of the Westies have total time.

Hey Pops,

Did you wear your hat while flying , too ?

PHXFLYR:cool:

Instructor staff today tells me the 5/12 class was to be 12 but now only 6 pilots. Good news it will not be the last, however.

Still only Whorely-owned pilots who receive parole from their wardens to be in class though.

I've been retired for a few years now but I would be absolutely certain the guys I flew with on the 330 had more taxi time the most of the Westies have total time.

TOOL !!!!

When did you interview? I know a guy from Compass who interviewed in early March and is waiting for a class date.

Interesting that a guy would leave Compass to go to US Airways. Doesn't the Compass folks have a NWA number once hired there?

Interesting that a guy would leave Compass to go to US Airways. Doesn't the Compass folks have a NWA number once hired there?

I heard they have to be Compass captains for
3 years first.

The compass guys and gals have to be on compass property for 30 months and be captain. There is requirement for length of time as captain. Just 30 months/captain/and of course nwa must be hiring.

Latest resources

Back