• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways May 12th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting that a guy would leave Compass to go to US Airways. Doesn't the Compass folks have a NWA number once hired there?

The compass guys and gals have to be on compass property for 30 months and be captain. There is no requirement for length of time as captain. Just 30 months/captain/and of course nwa must be hiring. I know some of those guys are a little worried nowadays with the merger looming and talk of flowbacks.

which is why we have to stop trading some future benefit that may never realize for benefits to management today...

I can't wait until we learn that lesson-- no carrot's ... Just get Goodfella's on them-- 'business is bad- f*** you, pay me. business is good, f*** you, pay me.'

which is why we have to stop trading some future benefit that may never realize for benefits to management today...

I can't wait until we learn that lesson-- no carrot's ... Just get Goodfella's on them-- 'business is bad- f*** you, pay me. business is good, f*** you, pay me.'

And what regional did you work for back in the day?

Heres one for ya....a new hire at USAirways left in ground school......to go back to......Mesa!!! Couldn't believe it at first but it is true.

...a new hire at USAirways left in ground school......to go back to......Mesa!!!

Sounds like he has "commitment issues" to me.

Not that that was a bad idea. How do the rest of them feel about starting class in today's environment?

You might want to find out why he went back to Mesa. There is more to the story than you think.

I realise theres more sonds like they gave him a big raise and position...but still Mesa.

Latest resources

Back