US Airways load check please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you familiar with ETOPS at all?
Apparently it's Emotional Turmoil Over Premenstral Syndrome. I am not familiar with Careless Gun Handling Resulting in Holes in Cockpit. Apparently it's no big deal and the syndicate (I'm sorry, I meant union) can buy your job back at the expense of everyone else.

I gotta give you dopes your props though, you are creative at screwing up.

... and you are creative making a tool out of yourself! Even some of your PHX brothers are starting to distance themselves from you. I wonder if you are emotionally fit enough to command (or second in command) an aeroplane with all the previous mostly angry comments you have made. At this rate, you'd never make to retirement.

Take the magic blue bill! Trust me, it'll get you up and going and you'll start loving the world again.

... and you are creative making a tool out of yourself! Even some of your PHX brothers are starting to distance themselves from you. I wonder if you are emotionally fit enough to command (or second in command) an aeroplane with all the previous mostly angry comments you have made. At this rate, you'd never make to retirement.

Take the magic blue bill! Trust me, it'll get you up and going and you'll start loving the world again.
Nah, watching them throw the USAPA HQ sign in the fire will do more than any pill.

I think you take internet chat boards WAY too seriously. You should spend more time worrying about how your union is costing you dearly and try holding them accountable and less time worrying about a guy who cyber-tweaks your frail emotions.

Latest resources

Back