Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B-atch

broke, and getting worse.
Any word on what equipment and/or bases were available for this class? How many folks actually showed-up? Seniority breakdown, etc.

Dean posted on the alpa site....7 no shows for todays class....still need 45 more for the last bid....sending out 300 more take it or leave it letters.....less than 20% response to the letters....I'm a early 99 hire date...take it or leave it is getting real close to my doh.....

Take care

Txs for the info. Got mine 2 weeks ago. Still sitting on the fence......

just talked to a friend that is in that class. he said 11 no-shows. 21 were supposed to be in the class and 10 showed.

A330's were in the class bid but when so many didn't show they took the 330 off the bid. He said there was: 1 767 Domestic, 3 or so Airbus LGA, 6 737 PHL then several E190's.

He also said that they will have the first class of "newhires" in Aug (23rd I think) which are the guys from the AWA pool who accepted the offer. They will be E190 trained.

Tired of being on the road for 2 weeks at a time...Little kids at home.

Gotcha. I'm on my first 3-day trip since 2003. I'm usually home every night. Tougher than I thought to be away from my 13 month old.

I've been to FlightSafety a few times, but somehow that seems easier - I guess because it keeps you busy all day.

Good luck with your decision.

Txs man..Its a tough call, I hope that what ever decision I make, its for the better..Its sad to say, but if I choose Airways, it will be a 40% pay cut for me. I guess I have to focus on long term projections..

The pay would be a wash for me, but if I move to any East domicile the cost of living is 26% higher.

Anything but CLT is a 2-leg commute.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back