• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Us airways interview pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is only an observation but it seems like PHX hires more FOs and CLT hires more captains.

Myself, my interview partner, and two friends of mine who are all 121 Captains with most well over 1500PIC were all hired in PHX, so who the heck knows, I sure don't...

Wow, anymore info on their quals? Seems to be a trend. Airlines are wanting that sweet spot in flight times. Once you cross that line in time, for some reason youre unwanted....Either that or FOs have more good stories about how theyve had to overcome bad captains ;-)

7k+ total, 3k+ TPIC, 4yr degree, no violations, no training failures, clean driving record, 3 internal recs, e190 type with 5000 hours in type. 1500+ military, former asst. chief pilot, gold seal cfi and current company award winner. Trying to move close to CLT. I didn't assume that would be enough to get the class date offer... Over prepared and humbly interviewed knowing the scope of the opportunity and timing.

30 days to tell me I'm not what they're looking for. Good luck with finding out what it is they want... It's lost on me!

Had all those requirements and didn't even make it to the interview. Plus had 10 years of instructor background and typed on the A320 with over 1500 on type. Also typed on the A330 another company aircraft.

I'm guessing....they thought you would try and reinvent the US Airways Airbus training wheel with all your experience. Figured it would be more of a hassle re-training someone rather than the accepting the US Airways way of doing things.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back