US Airways - East - Request for info

jbDave

Total Time
I am trying to get some basic data and stats for the US Airways East group regarding Line Check Airmen compensation and scheduling practices. If anyone out there has intimate knowledge, please reply or PM. Thanks in advance!

waveflyer

Total Time
The only thing you need to know is that Armani suits are absolutley essential to flying an Airbus safely.
;)

MCDU

Total Time
The only thing you need to know is that Armani suits are absolutley essential to flying an Airbus safely.
;)
dude , that was 10 years ago. Where have you been?

M

T2Bus

Aircooled By T2
Total Time
Much

M

MCDU is buring the TACOS again.... Since he's a FLIGHT ATTENDANT and the USAPA expert at FI, he's now an expert on styles. So Marty, what gives you the right to run down AWA pilots every chance you get when you don't even fly real airplanes? Since when are FLIGHT ATTENDANTS experts in pilot unions?

Raoul Duke

Total Time
what you dont understand is that he has given head to lots of pilots and it makes him an expert on everything

waveflyer

Total Time

M
And the USAIr mentality shoes the same loss of perspective-
training there is really good from what I've heard- leaders in AQP- but Armani suits? If that's ever in your history.....?

T2Bus

Aircooled By T2
Total Time
Much
what you dont understand is that he has given head to lots of pilots and it makes him an expert on everything

Well, I think you are right and that's why he's a good FLIGHT ATTENDANT to promote USAPA's wet dream of DOH.

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
Good ol' FI, where staying on point is pretty much useless.