Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JumpersAway

Cruise Bores Me.......
Just curious if anyone knows the status of the next system wide bid (showing hiring potential) for US Airways. I heard there would be another open window in March for applicants, but shouldn't a bid have been published by now showing vacancies for this to happen?

"System wide" unfortunately doesn't include PHX.. Mgnt has said no vacancies for this year. Hopefully for the furloughs that changes..

There was no bid for April; the March bid was rolled
over. I hear there may be one published for May
to get ramped up for summer with more movement.
If the merger happens, not sure how much more
off the street hiring for the near future.

Lots of old angry FO's retiring out East, so lots of movement there as they sunset on LOA 93 for the last ten years, just do not ask for financial tips from them....

Rumor is June, only a rumor....

Just curious if anyone knows the status of the next system wide bid (showing hiring potential) for US Airways. I heard there would be another open window in March for applicants, but shouldn't a bid have been published by now showing vacancies for this to happen?

Bring back all furloughed westies first, then, after the merge, implement the Nic, bump and flush so our westie brothers and sisters get their rightful positions and easties get their rightful position below our westie furloughees, then we can discuss....end of story!!

Every single PHX-based furloughed pilot would have been long since recalled if the current West pilots weren't tripping over each other to pick up every red-flag trip and flying 900+ hours a year.

Latest resources

Back