Us Airways Arbitration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ask GL! I think Oberstar was there!:D

Sorry. Green. I couldn't resist this opportunity to pick on GL.

Andy

Andy

According to the senior AWA captain I talked to a few days ago in ATL the AWA guys were going to do fairly well. I don't know how he knows that, but he did say he reads the transcripts religiously, and that the arbitrator did say the bottom guy (whatever his name was) at USAir did NOT have a great career expectation because "your airline almost went away." The East guys apparently brought up the bottom guy and how many years he would be an A330 Captain, and that is when the arbitrator stated that. So, sounds like he may be taking that into consideration. But hey, the arbitrator is 82, he may forget about that before the ruling is made..... You never know... And he may be friends with Jim Oberstar!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General you know better than that. Nobody knows how this will go; blowing smoke he was.

He may have been. I was just making conversation in the underground subway from the E terminal to the A terminal (he got on at D, and probably went to the hotel van at the end of the line). Within 3 stops he told me that about the arbitrator and the testimony, and then told me he was in the top 150 and was only 46 years old. He sounded confident, and I really had no idea what was going on anyway. Take that for what it is worth.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'll make a prediction. It goes pretty much relative position with the AWA pilots fenced off the widebodies for a period of 10-15 years.

AAA Proposal

Acutally,
The AAA proposal is out and in print.

Length of Service with conditions....

Expectations are an April Arbritrator decision.

Andy

He does seem to make a rather convient target with his incessant pro-Delta posts all the time doesn't he? Quite the little kool-aid drinker.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Quite the little kool-aid drinker.

PHXFLYR:cool:

That coming from an AWA employee?

I've never run across a bigger group of brainwashed employees...from top to bottom...

...I take that back...SWA, but at least they have a reason to be...they get paid!

Latest resources

Back