• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem was solved a long time ago. Now with a single CBA the West pilots case is ripe. The NIC will be the list US Airways presents for arbitration with APA.

Ding!

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner.

I've said it before; Parker knows how to get blood from a turnip; and money from pilots wallets:-(

The MOU and business plan (provided the merger completes) do not support your statement. Parker merely decided to "stay neutral" on the seniority dispute, and managed to successfully take advantage of the low pay.

And the poor AWA guys get screwed again I bet .. Funny thing they were / are the one group of the 3 that were not bankrupt durning the mergers ..

And the poor AWA guys get screwed again I bet .. Funny thing they were / are the one group of the 3 that were not bankrupt durning the mergers ..

Just curious, how? Obviously the Nic is still in force, it doesn't just disappear no matter what anyone agrees too unless the AWA pilots agree to give it up. I assume they won't unless offered something acceptable to them.

Just curious, how? Obviously the Nic is still in force, it doesn't just disappear no matter what anyone agrees too unless the AWA pilots agree to give it up. I assume they won't unless offered something acceptable to them.

There is no AWA Pilots after merger with Airways...... Atleast that how the American Union looked at it. Only American Pilots and US Airways Pilots. Gonna be interesting on how the Westies are handled.

Latest resources

Back