US Airways 330

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General:

If Metrojet was so bad....why did DAL spend millions on Delta Express?

A350

I never said it was a bad idea, rather the planes looked like a Tampon. Delta and USAir had to do something to try to stop SWA's advancement into FLA at the time, and both tried and eventually left the market open. USAir gave BWI away, and DL Express gave MCO away. This does not take away from the fact that USAir East pilots are babies and originally signed on the dotted line for binding arbitration, and then renegged on the deal because they didn't like the outcome.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I never said it was a bad idea, rather the planes looked like a Tampon. Delta and USAir had to do something to try to stop SWA's advancement into FLA at the time, and both tried and eventually left the market open. USAir gave BWI away, and DL Express gave MCO away. This does not take away from the fact that USAir East pilots are babies and originally signed on the dotted line for binding arbitration, and then renegged on the deal because they didn't like the outcome.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So true. ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you think east pilots are babies for sticking up for themselfs? Get a life, bud! You would have done the same thing. The west lost in court because the Nic is unfair!

So you think east pilots are babies for sticking up for themselfs? Get a life, bud! You would have done the same thing. The west lost in court because the Nic is unfair!

Go suck on a bottle you BABY! The NIC award was a binding arbatration award. You shouldn't have agreed to it beforehand then. Back in the 1700's you would have been shot at dawn for such dishonor.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Does everyone have to turn everything into a bitch-fest? The guy asked a simple question, what kind of envoy class will be present on his flight to FCO. The response to that question is the old envoy, not the new suites. End the thread there. Can we just have a stickied master East vs West bitch fest thread please so that simple threads like this don't get dragged in the gutter?

Last edited:
Yeah, but watch USAPA pull off a strike. Not like that wimpy, overstuffed ALPA, uh, wait a minute. They did? A little ALPA airline, the kind that get run over and robbed by "ALPO", did what?

Oh, never mind. If you've got 20 years or so to wait you can watch USAPA build up that type of unity.

By that of course I mean never.

Go suck on a bottle you BABY! The NIC award was a binding arbatration award. You shouldn't have agreed to it beforehand then. Back in the 1700's you would have been shot at dawn for such dishonor.

Bye Bye--General Lee

So you agree the Nick is unfair! You never talk about that do you because you know it is true Mr I-got-mine-and-screwed-the-NWA pilots. You are sick. Why dont you and your deltoid budies merge DOH like the rest of the industry always has? Huh- because you had to leapfrog the NWA pilots. Greedy Gnereral, Greedy!!!

Does everyone have to turn everything into a bitch-fest? The guy asked a simple question, what kind of envoy class will be present on his flight to FCO. The response to that question is the old envoy, not the new suites. End the thread there. Can we just have a stickied master East vs West bitch fest thread please so that simple threads like this don't get dragged in the gutter?

Just put Genital Lee on ignore.

He has 14,000 posts..... He has no life, except on here.......

The Brad Paisley Song "Online" comes to mind.. pretty much sums him up.... ha ha ha

Ode to Genital Lee:

I work down at the Pizza Pit
And I drive an old Hyundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I'm 5 foot 3 and overweight
I'm a scifi fanatic
A mild asthmatic
And I've never been to second base
But there's whole ‘nother me
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

'Cause online I'm out in Hollywood