Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Old School 737

NG's now and it is A OK!!
Seat config on seat guru has 3 versions. Are all three still valid? Are most configured with the the new first class seating yet? I am going to Rome on the 16th and was wondering?

Seat config on seat guru has 3 versions. Are all three still valid? Are most configured with the the new first class seating yet? I am going to Rome on the 16th and was wondering?

At USAir East, the front seats are always the same, full of babies.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Most of the A330-200's are equipped with the new suites (all except 2) None of the -300's are equipped with them. (They start next fall '11) As of now I believe Rome is operated on the -300, thus you will be in the older Envoy class, which is still not too shabby. The first row on the -300 is envoy sleeper class, which is a lie flat seat. The -200s with the new Envoy have built in suites, wooden sidewalls, larger screens, and lie flat seats. They like to use these planes when possible on the TLV route for competitive reasons.

Last edited:
At USAir East, the front seats are always the same, full of babies.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Even after a appeals court ruled in favor of the East, you still have to throw rocks - and your not even affected by any ruling whatsoever.

Oh well.

Metrojet

I actually agree with the General on this one..

Nevermind the man behind the curtain, the Nic award.

RF

Even after a appeals court ruled in favor of the East, you still have to throw rocks - and your not even affected by any ruling whatsoever.

Oh well.

Metrojet

Um, what? We had arbitrators conduct binding arbitration, and we stuck with the ruling. When you sign the dotted line, you have to stick with it, unless you are a baby. Got it, Menstrual Jet? Those 737-200s of yours always did look like a tampon.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh well.

Metrojet
'

What's to be expected? If you were consigned to paying a lifetime of dues to a union that has Rez, PCL, and Lance for cheerleaders, you would probably seek consolation the only way you knew how. The school kids in the intercity act the same way toward the smarter ones who succeed. :D

Latest resources

Back