US Airlines Are The Most Pathetic Antediluvian Pieces Of Junk Ever'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Traderd

A well known economist throws a fit as he is inconvenienced by delays.

http://www.businessinsider.com/roub...etic-antediluvian-pieces-of-junk-ever-2012-10

"US airlines should declare bankruptcy & shut down...."

I think that has already been tried.

"Can you imagine what the proposed merger of US Air and American would look like?"

An unopened can of worms?

"US airlines are the most pathetic antideluvian pieces of junks ever flying. & they use octogenarians that should have retired 20 years ago"

Crews must be looking a bit tired to the good professor.

"On top of all @USAirways stewardesses are useless & ********************ing rude as they are cranky & hate doing their jobs. They should just retire in mass"

I think they would; If they could.

"Customers treated like cattle .... is there an explanation to the pathetic service of most of US airlines?Why so bad?"

One might believe that if anyone would be able to understand the genesis of bad service in the airline sector, it would be an Ivy League trained economist. Guess not.

In his defense, it does suck to be stuck.

Cheap, cheap, cheap is what the consumer wants. Expect what you pay for...bare bones.

A well known economist throws a fit as he is inconvenienced by delays.

http://www.businessinsider.com/roub...etic-antediluvian-pieces-of-junk-ever-2012-10

"US airlines should declare bankruptcy & shut down...."

I think that has already been tried.

"Can you imagine what the proposed merger of US Air and American would look like?"

An unopened can of worms?

"US airlines are the most pathetic antideluvian pieces of junks ever flying. & they use octogenarians that should have retired 20 years ago"

Crews must be looking a bit tired to the good professor.

"On top of all @USAirways stewardesses are useless & ********************ing rude as they are cranky & hate doing their jobs. They should just retire in mass"

I think they would; If they could.

"Customers treated like cattle .... is there an explanation to the pathetic service of most of US airlines?Why so bad?"

One might believe that if anyone would be able to understand the genesis of bad service in the airline sector, it would be an Ivy League trained economist. Guess not.

In his defense, it does suck to be stuck.

You, sir, possess rare insight into the seamy world of the aviation. You should apply for the position of Administrator.

I needed some help...and I bet some of you need it too

an·te·di·lu·vi·an   [an-tee-di-loo-vee-uhn] Show IPA
adjective
1. of or belonging to the period before the Flood. Gen. 7, 8.
2. very old, old-fashioned, or out of date; antiquated; primitive: antediluvian ideas.

oc·to·ge·nar·i·an   [ok-tuh-juh-nair-ee-uhn] Show IPA
adjective Also, oc·tog·e·nar·y  [ok-toj-uh-ner-ee] Show IPA.
1. of the age of 80 years.
2. between 80 and 90 years old.

they treat passengers like cattle

anyone heard of a gate agent sticking a cattle prod up someones' rectum? or worse...cutting their nads off...ever seen passenger getting milked at 0600am

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back