• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airlines Are The Most Pathetic Antediluvian Pieces Of Junk Ever'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A bean counter telling us airlines suck. Oh the irony... hahahahahahhahahaha.

Your ilk caused your mess you fool, Roubini.

Why don't you charter a jet if you want to kick and scream to get your way?
You've certainly got the money for it (the man has made 10s of millions selling doom).

Dude predicts apocalyptic doom in 2010, selling millions of books to is frothy followers, but then goes out and buys a $5.5 million pad in NYC.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontev...g-roubini-buys-a-5-5-million-manhattan-condo/

Last edited:
USAIR blew Southwest out of the water in quarterly profits!!

Congratulations! Although I suspect that had a lot to do with the fact that USAir pays 2/3 of their pilot group what amounts to minimum wage, and the other 1/3 not a whole lot more than that. Wages and benefits amount to the second biggest cost, after fuel, and Southwest has some of the highest wages and benefits.

Doug Parker must be laughing all the way to the bank. He's probably wondering how much longer he can get away with this...

Bubba

A bean counter telling us airlines suck. Oh the irony... hahahahahahhahahaha.

Your ilk caused your mess you fool, Roubini.

Why don't you charter a jet if you want to kick and scream to get your way?
You've certainly got the money for it (the man has made 10s of millions selling doom).

Dude predicts apocalyptic doom in 2010, selling millions of books to is frothy followers, but then goes out and buys a $5.5 million pad in NYC.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontev...g-roubini-buys-a-5-5-million-manhattan-condo/

Wow - wonder if dr doom is ranting about ConED if he lost power in the storm!

A well known economist throws a fit as he is inconvenienced by delays.

http://www.businessinsider.com/roub...etic-antediluvian-pieces-of-junk-ever-2012-10

"US airlines should declare bankruptcy & shut down...."

I think that has already been tried.

"Can you imagine what the proposed merger of US Air and American would look like?"

An unopened can of worms?

"US airlines are the most pathetic antideluvian pieces of junks ever flying. & they use octogenarians that should have retired 20 years ago"

Crews must be looking a bit tired to the good professor.

"On top of all @USAirways stewardesses are useless & ********************ing rude as they are cranky & hate doing their jobs. They should just retire in mass"

I think they would; If they could.

"Customers treated like cattle .... is there an explanation to the pathetic service of most of US airlines?Why so bad?"

One might believe that if anyone would be able to understand the genesis of bad service in the airline sector, it would be an Ivy League trained economist. Guess not.

In his defense, it does suck to be stuck.
What's funny is antideluvian guy spelled it wrong, it's spelled ante-diluvian. Spelling lesson complete.

He's the economist, and should know that since no viable alternative transportation options exist, then the airlines will perform at the bare minimum to stay relevant.

Congratulations! Although I suspect that had a lot to do with the fact that USAir pays 2/3 of their pilot group what amounts to minimum wage, and the other 1/3 not a whole lot more than that. Wages and benefits amount to the second biggest cost, after fuel, and Southwest has some of the highest wages and benefits.

Doug Parker must be laughing all the way to the bank. He's probably wondering how much longer he can get away with this...

Bubba

xactly

Bubba

My thoughts when I saw our profit and others'. It would be interesting to see what SWA's profit would be with ours, JetBlue's or Alaska's rates. Chest thumping over SWA's profit is pointless, and definitely comical bordering on pathetic coming from anyone, especially at USAirways.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back