US Air and RJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NDPILOT

170 orders with options for 380.?. Sounds like a good deal, I read most the CRJ's are going to PSA, does that mean the end of the 328's. The jungle jets are apparently going to Mid-Atlantic?

Anyone have any thoughts on this - Here goes the rumor mill again, but i heard a great deal of the new aircraft will be staffed with Airways furloughs.

The PSA web-site has the RJ information on the deal...

ERJ

I met the head flight instructor the other day for Mid Atlantic, he currently works for US Air but is going to head up the training department for Mid Atlantic. This is all according to him. He was getting checked out in a PA32 at our flight school. He told me and several other flight instructors that US Air was sending all the ERJ to Mid Atlantic. Take that information for what it is worth.

NDPILOT said:
170 orders with options for 380.?. Sounds like a good deal, I read most the CRJ's are going to PSA, does that mean the end of the 328's. The jungle jets are apparently going to Mid-Atlantic?

Anyone have any thoughts on this - Here goes the rumor mill again, but i heard a great deal of the new aircraft will be staffed with Airways furloughs.

The PSA web-site has the RJ information on the deal...

What rock have you been under for the last 2 weeks?? PSA is getting 60 crj200's which will be staffed 50/50. mid atlantic is supposed to get 85 emb 170's staffed 100% mainline. The dorks are leaving 2 a month starting in oct.

Well, if i knew the details, i probably wouldn't have asked, thanks for the attitude

Latest resources

Back