UPT age????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scottdonley

I am currently a regional pilot and been rushing a reserve unit for about a year and a half. The unit kept putting off taking a new UPT guy, but just announced that they are going to have interviews in March. The only problem with that is I turn 30 in April and have been told that u have to be at pilot training by age 30. Wondering what, if any options I have, can I get a wavier? I have heard that it is possible and then some say it isn't. Thanks for the help!!!

Waiver is "technically" possible, however we had 2 ********************-hot engineers in our squadron get turned down...if they don't get approved with all the reccomendations, etc. that they had I don't know who does...

No because each unit has set amount of UPT slots given each year or 2. It just varies on each state.

Had a non-prior guy in my AMS class that was 31 and going to pilot training for an A-10. I am sure there is more to the story but there is always hope.

I am currently a regional pilot and been rushing a reserve unit for about a year and a half. The unit kept putting off taking a new UPT guy, but just announced that they are going to have interviews in March. The only problem with that is I turn 30 in April and have been told that u have to be at pilot training by age 30. Wondering what, if any options I have, can I get a wavier? I have heard that it is possible and then some say it isn't. Thanks for the help!!!

What unit are you trying to get a spot in?

Latest resources

Back