Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bloud

GO CARDS
Wow, you know how great it feels to finally get a date. I am heading to wonderful Del Rio. Start date of 16 June. I really wanted Columbus, but I can make Laughlin work.

Does any one know what class I will be in and if this is a class flying the T-6?

I have not been told my AMS dates, but believe I will be going in March. Wish I could be going sooner to upt, but I guess I will take what I get.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and advice. Hey Flaco and Clemson I will be there a couple of months behind you guys. You will have to keep me up to speed.

T-6s at Laughlin part II

Bloud,

I'm pretty sure you're class 04-11. I checked out the LAFB website and they have class start dates for this year, and they pretty well correspond with what will be next years (I think). At least mine corresponds using that theory. You should get a training RIP soon from your unit, and that will have your actual class number on it.

If yours is in fact 04-11, it's doubtful you'll be flying T-6s. See this thread for more info:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10289

Hey, it's great to be flying whatever whenever, right?!

Flaco

Nate, thanks for the help. I will check out LAFB's website today. I just thought since I am going to the hotest flight line in the USAF it would be nice to have the new plane with A/C that worked good.

The great thing about the tweet is their is a lot of gouge out there. I saw a T-6 here at Scott AFB about two weeks ago and man when he took off he pulled and jinked and it looked and sounded great. Just kind of wanted to experience that new plane smell. Ha!

Hey do you have any other info on LAFB. Like what is the housing situation. I just got married so my wife will be coming with. Any Info would be a help.

thanks..Ben

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back