• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ups

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I work with a couple of people that have interviewed there over FIVE times, and have internal recs.

Snowball's chance...

In other words, less often than a new pope is selected...and I hear the process is similar.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

I can picture the anxious candidates eagerly looking for white smoke or dark from UPS HQ. Anyway. Loovull is a cool town, I lived there for awhile back in the day.

Although I do know one guy who went from SkyWest to Polar Cargo to UPS in a matter of months. He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer either. Go figure?

WS, ask around about "Boogers"! CK knows who I am talking about. Those dried ones under the desk were sharp and I almost cut my kneecaps on them several times!

PM me for the full story, film at 11!

Last edited:
I work with a couple of people that have interviewed there over FIVE times, and have internal recs.

Snowball's chance...

Chuck Norris was just hired by UPS though. Maybe Haselhoff has a chance too.

Too bad the "Doyers" never had a chance this year...

Or your precious Angels...

I really hate Boston. Now if Chuck Norris played for the Angels...

Looking to catch up with an UPS dxr. Worked with him a few years back at another carrier, and he's now at UPS. Any Big Brown dxrs around?

I know this is an old thread, but I just bought my $10 membership and wanted to clear up a few things:

taltezy - About every 1-3 years. We would have been hiring a few more had the DHL deal gone through in full. It's tough to say when the next hiring will be as we don't have any retirements happening in next few years. Growth will be due to more volume or gaining more jobs out of our contract in current negotiations. I will post on here as soon as any hiring is mentioned.

clr4theapch - Myth. It's way easier than you think and there are no internals that meet qualifications. Those days are gone.

propsarebest - I know one who interviewed 4 times and he's now in law school after his airline went TU. He got this many because of lots & lots of friends inside, but he couldn't pull it together in the interview when it came time. He set the record. They don't hand out jobs after so many times and I seriously doubt your coworkers interviewed more than twice. IF you get 2 you are either employed or no longer considered elidgable.

Pull To Guns - That's friggin hillarious! I know exactly who you are talking about and nothing has changed.

crjdxr - I assume you're looking for DB?

Latest resources

Back