UPS Witch Hunt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CreamPie

... a very small part of a very interesting story was related to me last week. The topic was ethics, and it was mentioned that UPS is investigating a Flight Manager for fabricating lies in an effort to fire a UPS Captain with whom he had a previous military association. Specifically I was told the manager bragged to other pilots he would see the other pilot terminated at all costs, and then wrote to the Chief Pilot and falsely accused the Captain of something, not sure what.... Was told Captain went ballistic and is trying to defend himself against the brown machine. Can any UPSers out there shed some light on this?

... a very small part of a very interesting story was related to me last week. The topic was ethics, and it was mentioned that UPS is investigating a Flight Manager for fabricating lies in an effort to fire a UPS Captain with whom he had a previous military association. Specifically I was told the manager bragged to other pilots he would see the other pilot terminated at all costs, and then wrote to the Chief Pilot and falsely accused the Captain of something, not sure what.... Was told Captain went ballistic and is trying to defend himself against the brown machine. Can any UPSers out there shed some light on this?
Do your own dirty work!

Why do you have to air your dirty laundry on FI? Keep it in house my friend...nobody cares.

obviously a lawyer for one of the affected parties who just joined FI. we pilots may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Well said gentlemen. Ditto the dirty laundry sentiment!
Go find a gossip forum somewhere. Sheesh!

Latest resources

Back