UPS......what is going on?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pacswaski

Its been awefully quiet about UPS on this board. Whats going on? Any word on hiring in 2008....other than the Union message pasted awhile ago saying probably no hiring till late 2008.....????

I was told 3 months ago that my back ground cleared, and was waiting for a course date, haven’t heard anything at in the last 2 months.

I'm off too much to know what's going on.

:D

Not to mention in the middle of a house rehab so I haven't been paying too much attention either way.

I was told 3 months ago that my back ground cleared, and was waiting for a course date, haven’t heard anything at in the last 2 months.
Just curious, how did you find that out? I'm surprised because I've been told that they don't even send out the majority of background check forms, etc until you get a call for a class. That's exactly what happened to a buddy of mine; pool for 6 moths and once he was in training his former employers were getting letters/calls from UPS regarding his training records, etc.

Just curious, how did you find that out? I'm surprised because I've been told that they don't even send out the majority of background check forms, etc until you get a call for a class. That's exactly what happened to a buddy of mine; pool for 6 moths and once he was in training his former employers were getting letters/calls from UPS regarding his training records, etc.
Has anyone been interviewed from the August window?

Latest resources

Back