UPS to stop hiring!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Arch,

Did you know anyone at Brown before you got the call? I have my stuff in online, but it only lists it as "On File", not "Active" like my 2006 2nd Officer app. I went to the Air Inc. dealio, but no luck yet. Any tips?
Thanks,
BS

Bob,

I had a few friends write the online UPS recommendation for me......other than that, I applied back in summer of 2005 when they weren't having all of these online application problems. I feel sorry for the guys having to deal with this online app right now, and all I can tell you is to keep checking the site daily. At least the site didn't tell you "no thanks." Good luck.

Yeah, I have a whopping 6 months seniority at JetBlue. I just got a February 26th class date at Brown and can't wait.

Wow....congrats. I guess we are still doing the BUF overnight next week though. I got all the drinks for the trip. We will have to do BW3's....but I promise, no more jokes :) yes, its me!!

Man, just reading all the threads i dont know anything about like UPS... and cant help but notice there is always b*tch*ng going on everywhere in professional aviation. Just seems like UPS and FedEx is where the pastures really are greener and still there are people who complain. This is really a pretty pointless post but wow...not happy at a regional not happy at a major and then not happy flying big time cargo. Maybe pilots as a whole just have a bleak outlook on our profession. Ill try not to post after a few drinks again, sorry to those offended.

Man, just reading all the threads i dont know anything about like UPS... and cant help but notice there is always b*tch*ng going on everywhere in professional aviation. Just seems like UPS and FedEx is where the pastures really are greener and still there are people who complain. This is really a pretty pointless post but wow...not happy at a regional not happy at a major and then not happy flying big time cargo. Maybe pilots as a whole just have a bleak outlook on our profession. Ill try not to post after a few drinks again, sorry to those offended.

Try getting furloughed a couple of times. Gets old

Guys,
If you're overnighting in BUF, the hotel will take you to Duff's. They're a local wing joint. Trust me, you'll loooooove it. Way better than BW3.
Take care,
bs

Wow....congrats. I guess we are still doing the BUF overnight next week though. I got all the drinks for the trip. We will have to do BW3's....but I promise, no more jokes :) yes, its me!!

Getting back to the thread, I guess UPS really stop hiring because I can't find their pilot application online.

Getting back to the thread, I guess UPS really stop hiring because I can't find their pilot application online.

Nope, I think they are just tweaking their online application. They are still filling classes.

I went in to HR last Thursday to ask when the app window will open again and was told "soon". Keep checking, Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back