• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS to hire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumors rumors rumors.... gotta love em....

As of today the official word from HR is that there will be an addition of 20-30 DC8 FE's out of the pool. Now there have been more rumors of 200-300 new hires in the future. HR denied this 100%, but believe it or not, sometimes they're the last to know. Fu(ked up I know, but it has happened in the past. I don't know where people are getting the 90# from, but that is not the case as per HR. Hope I'm wrong and HR is wrong as well and it turns out to be 390 total new hires.

DHL guys....

I know this suck for you guy/gals and I have been in your shoes in the past, but the IPA is trying to get UPS to give interviews to DHL guys/gals first. Unfortunately I just don't see mother brown doing that. Good luck to us all... this freaking industry sucks......

I wonder if UPS will adopt a hands off attitude towards major airline furloughees, due to so many having left UPS to recall after the past downturns were over...?

Different times, different situation now, so who knows...

I wonder if UPS will adopt a hands off attitude towards major airline furloughees, due to so many having left UPS to recall after the past downturns were over...?

Different times, different situation now, so who knows...

That's what they said the last time. If they hire major furloughees, they will go back when recalled, just like last time.

Wasn't meant to be funny just the fact that UPS is the place everyone seems to want to go right now, the 150,000 was an exaggeration! I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Didn't hurt my feelings at all. I've got a job.

Had an ACP on the j/s the other night. He said there would be 90 new hires this fall if DHL goes through. Said JB told them over a dinner.

For Now, lol, need to talk to your management about the furloughs to come.

Lol! With over 100 planes on order, I don't think so.

Last edited:
Had an ACP on the j/s the other night. He said there would be 90 new hires this fall if DHL goes through. Said JB told them over a dinner.
ACP=Almost comm pilot. You belived ups's mouth piece?????// :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back