• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS shipping?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Take your 121 ID into any Kinko's, they'll look your airline up on the computer to verify authenticity and then give you a 75% discount on air shipments, not ground.
This might be a recent change but as of last year they’d only give the discount at Fedex main shipping centers, Kinko's was not allowed to give the discount. I was helping a friend who was shipping a few boxes last year and we went to Kinko's first with no luck. It worked at the shipping center though...

ups does allow you to go to the ups store and pay much more than on-line or a ups facility.

(you allow me?! what?!)

as of last year they’d only give the discount at Fedex main shipping centers

I received an interline discount at a Kinko's about three months ago.

This might be a recent change but as of last year they’d only give the discount at Fedex main shipping centers, Kinko's was not allowed to give the discount. I was helping a friend who was shipping a few boxes last year and we went to Kinko's first with no luck. It worked at the shipping center though...

Actually it's not a recent change at all. I used to ship from a Kinko's in 2002 as long as there was a FedEx agent in the store. Not long after that they bought and or trained Kinko's employee's to take care of interline discount shipping.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back