Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Anyone else heard a rumor from Big Brown concerning an announcement from Boeing on the 25th to announce a new fleet type - a 777F? Also, a new paint scheme and redesign of the uniforms. Supposedly big happenings in SDF tuesday at 9 a.m.

Or am I crazy?

The rumor

I've been hearing the rumor, too. Some big announcement is coming on the 25th. Maybe we can ditch our brown uniforms.....

I'd happily wear that ole brown uniform in a heartbeat :eek:

I doubt UPS would ditch the brown uniforms. It's part of the company's long-standing corporate image. Wonder if the 777F rumor is true though.

--03M

(Wanna Be Brown)

Last edited:
Just what UPS needs.....another fleet type. Maybe they would replace the 747's with it.

UPS has the oldest 747's on earth. They need a good replacement. The DC-8's and 727's are all updated with better avaionics and engines, while the 747's remain largely untouched. Seems to make me think their days are numbered. Rumors of an updated livery and uniform were confirmed by my father at the corporate offices. So we'll all just have to wait and see. He heard a plane may arrive in updated livery at SDF on the 25th. Who knows. You all know how rumors are. :)

Just my .02

--03M

hey b747dogg
you're avatar is very depressing. as they say "money, hard come-easy go"
good luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back