UPS Pool call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AKPlacer

Hey all. I'm new to this forum. I interviewed with UPS on 9 Feb. I got a selection letter a week later (dated 13 Feb). I'm curious how many are left in the pool. Last I saw was apx 60, and it seems most of the recent hires have been treading about a month or two. Does this jive?

For those looking for data points...I applied in Nov 06 and then again on 17 Jan 07. I took the online assessments on a Monday and was called for an interview that Friday. The interview was one week later. I rode the frustrating application roller coaster like so many others, so keep the faith if you are still trying.

I live in Eagle River, Alaska. I am hoping to be based here. Do any of the new hires in training know if there are more MD-11 or 747-400 classes on the near horizon?

When are they going to open the online application again? I've been checking everyday for almost a month now, can't wait.

My application went from "on file" to "active" this afternoon. I'm patiently waiting for an email or phone call.

Best of luck to everyone.

So I can fly an MD-11F but...

I can't figure out how to apply to UPS. I'd love to throw an app. in that direction. Any help would be great. Thanks.

You have to wait until the application window opens again. We don't know when that will be so you have to keep checking

Latest resources

Back