• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

UPS physical

wilbur

Total Time
some
What is involved w/ the physical given at UPS? I know that this is done if the interview is successful. Just wondering.

EMBPILOT1

Total Time
17000+
Basic FAA physical. Blood test, piss test, hearing, eye, bood pressure and EKG. The doc then gives you the look over. Nothing to worry about. Never heard of anyone failing.

Clyde

Total Time
4000+
EMBPILOT1 said:
Basic FAA physical. Blood test, piss test, hearing, eye, bood pressure and EKG. The doc then gives you the look over. Nothing to worry about. Never heard of anyone failing.

What he said.

Basically, it is slightly more detailed than a normal class 1, almost comparable to your own personal physician giving you a physical.

The only thing to really remember is to not eat anything prior to the physical. Don't quote me, but I think it's 8 or 10 hours of fasting prior to the physical. They will let you know when they call you.

Last edited: