• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS orders 8 747-400Fs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and don't forget that these airplanes were probably paid in CASH...no loans like other airlines.

Clyde said:
Also, how many airlines provide FREE uniforms for their pilots throughout their entire career, providing FREE uniform pieces every year?

Yea but they probably get them at a real cheap rate for that ugly color. That being said, I'd wear bright pink with lime green polka dotted suits if I were offered a job and it was their condition of employment!

LittleLearBoy said:
I have to say I like the part with pay. To me you bid for you life style, not how much money you'll make on the plane you fly. And if you want to compare LOW rates, You should see what an F/O on a 767 international at my company is getting. And all we have is 75/76s with no pay difference between the two. Well, we do have a pay difference, we are really low!! Pay for uniforms, bags! WOW, I never new somebody was nice enough to do that. We had to pay for 50% for our set of uniforms, and 100% after that.

Splash, splash, just swimming around the old UPS pool.
LLB

North American?

Pullman Brown

coolyokeluke said:
Yea but they probably get them at a real cheap rate for that ugly color. That being said, I'd wear bright pink with lime green polka dotted suits if I were offered a job and it was their condition of employment!

It might just be just brown to you, but its GOLD to me.

LLB

Very good news for Boeing.

Any chance they will be nose loaders? Or is that even an option on the 400F?

Very nice. Is there a considerable (minute wise) time difference between side loading (whats the real term used?) and having a nose loading aircraft in terms of getting the cargo off/onloaded?

Latest resources

Back