UPS or Fedex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1Speedbird

This may be a rerun but I would like to know if there is a real preference. I am curious about schedule,upgrade time,growth,benefits,quality of life,pay,etc. Any real input would be great.

Just do a quick search, there are hundreds of threads containing all the info you could ever want.

There are just too many variables to list in one thread.

Both have a lot of good, some bad, and a very few ugly. Just do a search or don't worry about it and go with the first one who calls. Until then we'll go with a bet of six pages and at least one slugfest of "Mine's bigger than yours".

Blonds with great bodies or brunettes with killer bodies and both have million dollar trust funds, but neither clean nor cook which would you choose. To each his or her own. Either way you should sleep well at night, with money in the bank, and a few things to gripe about for the rest of your life. Just pray karma lets us all have such tough choices.

I wonder how many pages this will go...

Not many, IMO. There doesn't seem to be a lot of UPS vs FEDEX "mine's bigger" crap here. Most of us just don't care (or aren't threatened if someone has a negative opinion about who employs us). That stuff seems to be more important to the SWA vs JB vs the legacies crowd.

Blonds with great bodies or brunettes with killer bodies and both have million dollar trust funds, but neither clean nor cook which would you choose. To each his or her own. Either way you should sleep well at night, with money in the bank, and a few things to gripe about for the rest of your life. Just pray karma lets us all have such tough choices.

Like those two Guinness dudes say...

Brilliant!!!!

If you can't go clown go brown.

No, I don't work at either one, I just heard it once and thought it was funny.

I've worked for years around both. My vote is FedEx, better managed, better planes (love that MD10), better benefits. But, at the same time, I wouldn't turn down brown given the opportunity.

Latest resources

Back