• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ups mou

9rj9

Total Time
5 til2
It looks like age 55 guys can retire as if they were 60. Age 60 get 61, ect... guess its all or none if they dont get the saving the company wants no one gets to retire and the furloughs start.

EMBPILOT1

Total Time
17000+
Unfortunatley, most guys 55-60 don't care if there is a furlough or not. Some do, but the ones I have been flying with, don't really care as it won't really affect them.

Wooly

Total Time
7K+
So sad that the new pilot mantra has become "I got mine, so F you!" but I guess with the American way being to sue everything in sight of some perceived injustice/slight/act of stupidity etc. it's not hard to believe. C'est la vie...

brownie

Total Time
Unfortunatley, most guys 55-60 don't care if there is a furlough or not. Some do, but the ones I have been flying with, don't really care as it won't really affect them.
Actually 55-60 don't care and 60-65 don't give a s..t:smash::erm::rolleyes::puke:

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
"So sad that the new pilot mantra has become "I got mine, so F you!"

New mantra? You new in the industry? That's been the rule since ALPA ate its first batch of new hires.

Airbum

Total Time
11000+
Actually 55-60 don't care and 60-65 don't give a s..t:smash::erm::rolleyes::puke:

These kind of comments do no good in getting folks who are not on the chopping block to take a pay cut in order to help out the bottom 300.

ABUSED PILOT

Total Time
7000+
With all thats gone wrong with the airlines,why would you think that someone would walk away after working 20 plus years trying too get to the top. Last hired/first fired.if you don't like the rules, don't take the job.