Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

highsky

Sky Child
Has anyone interviewed with UPS recently? How long to find out the results? Anybody getting a class immediately, or is everyone swimming now?

I interviewed the end of May and got the pool letter mid-june. I have been swimming ever since.

I have heard of people that only swim for a couple of days, and I have heard of people that have been swimming for months, sometimes years.

Good luck to you!!

Has anyone interviewed with UPS recently? How long to find out the results? Anybody getting a class immediately, or is everyone swimming now?

With your space shuttle time, you should probably expect a class date prior to your interview.:D

With your space shuttle time, you should probably expect a class date prior to your interview.:D

Not sure about that; I think they specifically want trans-oceanic and not trans-orbital experience (at least for now), but who knows? Good luck! ;)

My file just went active and the paragraph on the top said "click here to schedule an appointment with HR" I clicked on the button and got a pop up that said"There are no appointments available at this time. Please check back at a later time" I have not been sent an online assesment yet. Has anyone else had this happen?

My file just went active and the paragraph on the top said "click here to schedule an appointment with HR" I clicked on the button and got a pop up that said"There are no appointments available at this time. Please check back at a later time" I have not been sent an online assesment yet. Has anyone else had this happen?

Is there a phone number in the email to call? Did you finish your online eval?

I hope I don't give you any false hopes but personally I think you're about to get a call for an interview. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Mine did the same thing but the HR appointments don't apply to pilot applicants. You may be getting an email to complete the assesments soon. Or you may not...

Finally!!!

Completed the online assessment June 28th. HR called me July 3rd for an interview on July 20th. Got the call today, July 23rd for a tentative class on August 27th!!!!!

Best of luck to everyone!!!!!!!!

Completed the online assessment June 28th. HR called me July 3rd for an interview on July 20th. Got the call today, July 23rd for a tentative class on August 27th!!!!!

Best of luck to everyone!!!!!!!!

Congrats, welcome onboard! They probably looked at your resume and said...wow, check this out...

A/C Flown: BE99,BE02,DHC-8,B737,A320,B757,B767,DC-10,B747
Ratings: ATP,BE02,B737,A320,B757,B767,B747-400
Total Time: 16000+

Latest resources

Back