UPS Hiring

BFE

Total Time
A few
Just recieved this e mail: The "Flight Officer" job you have inquired about has been filled. You may go to http://www.upsjobs.com and check for other opportunities with ups.

woody

Total Time
I received the same E-Mail. UGGHH!!!

DC8CRIVER

Total Time
Both poolies and plain old "on file" applicants like me received this one. Implications are unclear but likely not too good.

Bob Dylan

Total Time
I believe this happened right before they purged the applications last time. This was before they re-opened the window, though so it could be a good sign.

Personally, from the amount of flights we are canceling here, I don't see them hiring anytime soon. I bet it is just an automated snafu. Nothing to worry about.

akfr8dog

Total Time
UPS layoffs

I read that UPS was laying off some workers to include 500 or so mechanics. Any truth to this? What about pilots?

EMBPILOT1

Total Time
17000+
I read that UPS was laying off some workers to include 500 or so mechanics. Any truth to this? What about pilots?
Umm, no! Try 60 mechanics system wide. As far as pilots, at this time, there is no plan to furlough any pilots. There is also no plans to hire any pilots for.....well....nobody knows.