• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS continues to hire!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It says to submit your resume' if you are an ex-Dayton contractor, preferential hiring, I love UPS! I thought UPS hated us, but now we are being welcomed with open arms, what can brown to do you! FreightNazi must have used his high seniority and influence to get management to hire us first. I love FreightNazi too!

boomlrd said:
It says to submit your resume' if you are an ex-Dayton contractor, preferential hiring, I love UPS! I thought UPS hated us, but now we are being welcomed with open arms, what can brown to do you! FreightNazi must have used his high seniority and influence to get management to hire us first. I love FreightNazi too!

In your dreams!!!! It will be a cold day in you know where before you get a job at UPS! I've personally talked to flightops HR and YOUR resume, if you ever submit one, will stick out like a sore thumb with your distinctive background. Unfortunately, YOU and lots of other contractors lost any and all support of IPA pilots by your continued insistance that the Menlo flying was YOUR flying.

FreightNazi said:
In your dreams!!!! It will be a cold day in you know where before you get a job at UPS! I've personally talked to flightops HR and YOUR resume, if you ever submit one, will stick out like a sore thumb with your distinctive background. Unfortunately, YOU and lots of other contractors lost any and all support of IPA pilots by your continued insistance that the Menlo flying was YOUR flying.

I was being a SMART@$$! I would never apply to UPS, UPS sucks! I will take my principles over that craphole. FreightNazi, you of all people should be able to pick up on the sarcasm!

boomlrd said:
I was being a SMART@$$! I would never apply to UPS, UPS sucks! I will take my principles over that craphole. FreightNazi, you of all people should be able to pick up on the sarcasm!

The standard flightinfo comeback, I NEVER WANTED TO WORK THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! Yeah right!!!!! How come every pilot in the world (excepting those that work at a stable operator, FedEx, SWA) want to work here? $300K a year at contract end not good enough for you? You'd rather fly your old clapped out 727 than a brand new 747-400 or A-380? You will never work here boomlrd, I've personally seen to that!

FreightNazi said:
The standard flightinfo comeback, I NEVER WANTED TO WORK THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! Yeah right!!!!! How come every pilot in the world (excepting those that work at a stable operator, FedEx, SWA) want to work here? $300K a year at contract end not good enough for you? You'd rather fly your old clapped out 727 than a brand new 747-400 or A-380? You will never work here boomlrd, I've personally seen to that!

Ha! Yea, sure you have. ASSCLOWN!

ups hiring

UPS is not for everyone...if you can't sleep during the day, I would recommend against it. But for commuters who don't mind night flying, the week on week off schedules are hard to beat.

Some jobs get you home every nite...ups is not one of them. But the pay and security are unequaled by any pax carrier and even fedex is only a close second.

Freightnazi, I don't see the reason for your hostility towards someone who flew the Menlo freight. They didn't cause the contract violation, they were just doing their jobs. If you can't see that and separate business from personal, you have a long tough row to hoe at ups.

JMO

Aviator 7576

Latest resources

Back