UPS Class on 27th of August

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pacswaski

I know the rumor is the next UPS class is on the 27th of Aug. But has anyone been called for this one yet?
Any word on classes after this?

No word yet

I took the drug test on 7/30 and am hoping to be invited to this class. I'd like to give my employer as much notice as possible.

Last edited:
Hey MD11,
I interviewed the 10th and took the drug test on the 20th. No official " you are now hired by ups " letter, just the conditional offer in the first call ( 6 days after interview). How about you?
Would like to be able to give current employer ample notice as well.
I know no one wll give us any sympathy though....!!

Pacswaski,

I'm in the same boat as you. I interviewed on 7/25 and got the call on 7/27. I did not receive a pool letter either. The latest post on APC indicates there are going to be 9 in the 8/27 class. 3 747-400, 5 757 SDFZ, and 1 757 MIA. Good luck to all that are waiting.

UPS Class

I interviewed 7/20 and got the offer call on 7/23. Did drug screening 7/25. Got e-mail and HR call 8/7 for the 8/27 class date!!! Hope to see you all there!! Good luck.

I interviewed 7/20 and got the offer call on 7/23. Did drug screening 7/25. Got e-mail and HR call 8/7 for the 8/27 class date!!! Hope to see you all there!! Good luck.

Interviewed on 7/30. Called on 8/6 with conditional offer for 8/27 class. just finished drug test. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back