Ups Class Date Feb 21st?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EMB145 PILOT

anyone get the call fro this class ? fe? fo? positions? -they got to call us by fri to give 2 weeks -interviewed jan 4th -physical next day havent heard a word is that good? or bad? -thanks in advance -ups dreamer!!!

FEB 21st Class

I interviewed back in Nov, but due to military service was unavailable until now. Your post is the first I have heard of an actual FEB date. Where did you get that date from? Do you know someone that is in it? I have heard all further classes will be F/Os. That's great news if you ask me.

Good Luck and see you in training....I hope in Feb...

Hawg I am in a similar boat as you. I interviewed in Jan and got the verbal offer that day but now I found out that I have to go Iraq until the fall. How did you handle this with UPS and what did they say when you told them? I am worried that since I am not yet on the property that they will dump me or that there will be no classes when I get back.

Thanks

Buster

ups

I interviewed in Dec and got the call last week for the Feb 21 class. They had no word on what AC or seats were available. Class size was to be 20 people.

buster232 said:
Hawg I am in a similar boat as you. I interviewed in Jan and got the verbal offer that day but now I found out that I have to go Iraq until the fall. How did you handle this with UPS and what did they say when you told them? I am worried that since I am not yet on the property that they will dump me or that there will be no classes when I get back.

Thanks

Buster

Buster,

You're not "officially" hired (your date of hire will reflect your first day of class) until you receive a seniority number in Indoc on the first day. You should beg, borrow, steal, plead, come down with a debilitating case of crabs, whatever it takes to delay your deployment until you are on property at UPS. Furthermore, SENIORITY is EVERYTHING! It will dictate the rest of your life at UPS. Right now you're just thrilled to be hired ... very soon SENIORITY will be all important. Several hundred guys could be hired ahead of you before you get back to UPS ... not good!

Pony I have a quick question. I was wondering if you were put into the pool? I interviewed in Dec and got my notice I am in the pool in min Jan. Did you do the medical?

LLB

The Feb. 21st class should be all F/Os. The latest vacancy bid results show shortages of both 727 and 757/767 domestic F/Os. The latest I've heard regarding interviews is that all interviewees that pass are being put into a pool. No one is being given on the spot class dates.

Ups

BBB
I agree with you about seniority but a delay ain't happening at this point so my primary concern os having the job when I get back. Do you think UPS will wait for me?

LLB, I did the medical on Jan 10th. I was given the unofficial word the day of my interview. I could not take it the next day because of the blizzard.

Latest resources

Back