UPS application?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atp160

Has anyone in the past two and a half weeks been able to get an application in online. I've tried three to five times a day using three different internet connections (AOL, Internet Explorer and Mozilla) with no luck.

I believe the application system shuts down after so many applications are inputted to the system. My understanding is that once they sort through what they have, the "window" will open back up. Unfortunately, I don't think the timeframe of when it opens and closes is advertised. As a result, this has required some folks to keep checking the site quite frequently so they catch it when it's open.

Good Luck.

Ditto

I'm not sure if the info helps, but I believe the above is accurate.

H_L - are you on AD? We've probably crossed paths.

Anyone who has suceeded as of late in finding the app please post the day and time. Perhaps there's a predictable pattern.

I've been looking for the icon almost everyday now for a buddy of mine to get his stuff in and I haven't noticed a pattern at all. I believe it's like they said before. They open the faucet when the need more apps and close it off immeadiately. I was told it's not even in human control but that the computer does it for them when they tell it how many apps they need. The good news is that once you have it in the process goes quick. Took them a day and a half to get me the psych evals after seeing the application and exactly a week to call me for the interview after the psych evals. That was without a recommendation form filled out. I know that Buzz and the rest of the HR folks have been swamped with work lately. Their number one job right now is conducting sim evals and interviews. In between they look at more apps and make phonecalls. Unfortuneately there doesn't seem to be a lot of in between time. Hang in there! You'll get it.

Thanks AR
So I can size up where I sit with the competition, what is your experience if you don't mind posting.
Thanks

Nah I don't mind. about 5500tt, 4300pic, 2000pic turbine, 3000 total turbine, 4400 total multi and two types. I've also got a squeeky clean history but I think that's more of just a box for them to check and not so much something that they would assign real value to. Cant remember for sure which times were most important to UPS. They won't let me access my app anymore but it seems like I had to break up my times in more ways for them then I ever had to before. They asked if I had any "unusual" times or some such thing and so I added that I had 1200 hours in Alaska hoping that might catch somebody's eye (knowing that they are trying to staff for Anchorage). Don't know if it played a part but I guess I'll get to find out soon enough. All my time is civ with no heavy or widebody experience so I'm sure there will be plenty of applicants with more impressive resumes then my own. But I plan on being myself, giving them the very best performance I can muster and if they give me the boot then I wont leave without scratching, kicking, and screaming while being drug out the door by my ankles! Good luck buddy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back