Ups 747 Md-11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DHPFLYN

Just wondering if you could describe some of the trips for those aircraft. I currently live in Seattle and wouldn't mind those A/C out of Anchorage. Are you always two weeks on? If anyone on those aircraft wouldn't mind telling me how your quality of life is along with the trips.

Thanks alot for the help

I have been doing three days this month. Anchorage, Seoul turns. Or Anchorage, Shanghai, Hong Kong, etc. turns.

Next month I do four-day turns (longer layovers).

The bid packet has 3 days, 4 days, 10 days, 2-week around the worlds, back to back two days, etc.

There is pretty much anything you want out of Anchorage - as long as you live in base, that is.

No, I haven't done it and don't bid it.

I'll leave that one for my commuting brothers - knowing that they don't want the 3 days.

Are the trips commutable? How long teill you are able to hold a line in ANC? Also is there much Md-11 or 747 out of ONT ?

Are the trips commutable? How long teill you are able to hold a line in ANC? Also is there much Md-11 or 747 out of ONT ?

There are no MD-11s or 747 based in ONT. The purpose of the ANC domicile is to decrease layover/deadheading times for UPS(IMO). Thus the trips are shorter and more difficult to commute to.

Thanks again for the information. One last question is Ontario pretty senior? Or I should ask what are the chances of getting Ont?

Thanks again for the information. One last question is Ontario pretty senior? Or I should ask what are the chances of getting Ont?
There've been new hires going to ONT for quite some time, seems like every second or third class had a few of us assigned to ONT...

Anyone have any info on interviews? Haven't heard much lately. How many hired, how long after submitting application? I'm retired military with heavy-int'l time and two recommendations, and still no call.

Latest resources

Back