Updated AA D6U (Unlimited) J/S list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BC,

I don't think it is it anything on your end - more than likely it is our end. Looks like Fedex is on our int'l list, I have no clue why you guys aren't. You could contact your j/s coordinator, I will do the same on my end and try and find out. In the meantime, thanks for the rides you give our guys, we're glad to reciprocate.

G4G5 said:
Furloughed pilots can't even get a ride in the back.

thats makes large sucking sounds, especially when you consider USAir furlughed pilots have something like unlimited pass privileges.

Unbelievable! AWA has not only given multiple jumpseats to AA for years, but we even gave AA jumpseats when you guys didn't even take jumpseaters. My Airbus has two cockpit jumpseats and if an AA guy is the third to show up he aint gettin' on. I don't care if there are 150 empty seats in the back. What a slap in the face from the elitist a-holes at AA. AWA has always had the best jumpseat policy in the industry. Thanks for nothing AA-holes!!

cactus said:
Unbelievable! AWA has not only given multiple jumpseats to AA for years, but we even gave AA jumpseats when you guys didn't even take jumpseaters. My Airbus has two cockpit jumpseats and if an AA guy is the third to show up he aint gettin' on. I don't care if there are 150 empty seats in the back. What a slap in the face from the elitist a-holes at AA. AWA has always had the best jumpseat policy in the industry. Thanks for nothing AA-holes!!

Wow. Tell us how you really feel.

That's fine, most of our guys are professional enough to not let it escalate to a j/s war. If you don't want to let us on we'll understand - despite the fact that we can do absolutely nothing regarding our airline's policies.

In any case, cactus, I know for a fact that you don't speak for the majority of your pilot group, most of who are great people who understand it's out of our hands.

And finally, you will always be more than welcome on my j/s, or a seat in first class.

Regards,

Thanks for the info AA73. And you're right, Cactus does NOT speak for most of us over here. People who resort to name-calling like that generally don't have the intellect to see that the pilot group can't be blamed for management's policy's. :rolleyes:

cactus said:

Smooth move, idiot....:mad: Whadda ya say you take a time out from the webboard and check those med levels again, OK?

PHXFLYR:cool:

cactus said:

Cactus, breath deap.

This is a MANAGEMENT decision of AA not the pilots. Please do not start a js war over this.

I'm sure our time will come. You prove nothing by leaving a guy at the gate other than you are a jerk.

I'm only a lowly guy in the right seat, but if I have a captain that leaves guys behind and starts a js war, I'll be the lazyest good for nothing FO that Captain has ever flown with.

Cactus and Cactus73,

Please do not start a jumpseat war on here.

We are working with AA on an agreement. It has nothing to do with their pilots.

Our own management put their hand in the talks last year trying to get an agreement for the flight attendants. American management now lets Southwest flight attendants jumpseat domestically and ours wanted the same agreement.

Now that there has been some upper level management musical chairs here that particular VP is no longer in the same position so we are trying again.

We are meeting next month in Maryland for a national coordinators meetings. We will take face to face with American at this time.

Things are kind of in a state of flux right now with the merger.

Please bear with us. MULTIPLE AA jumpseaters are always welcome on any AWA flight. Cactus, you serve no purpose other denying a fellow pilot a chance to see his family if you use the jumpseat as a political statement.

Remember, we don't own the jumpseat. If we don't play nice, management can make life for our commuters very difficult.

Do you want to be the guy that causes this? Also, Cactus73 ---if you have an issue with American please come to us.

Thx

AWAJS,

Thanks for clearing that up.

BTW, I've corresponded with "Cactus 73" and he has no beef with us pilots, just wondering about the status of our pending Unlimited agreements. He's "a friend of ours" ;) .

As for "Cactus", your post is right on.

Cheers,

Latest resources

Back