• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Update - US Airways Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the one thing about the 190 for J4J guys is that they will be held for 8 months at Republic upon recall. That 8 month starts your time ticking at mainline - so if you take the 190 and get held for 8 months you will only have to endour first year 190 pay for 4 months.

Yea!!! Thats 3 whole Bucks!!!!

Got the letter today. Hired on 11-08-1999. Will pass the 190 f/o slot. However, I will come back on Group 2 or better. The 190 position is just to
much of a pay hit.

I was a 8/99 hire and have not got any letter yet but I do get the J4J stuff. I wonder why I didn't get a recall letter?

Anyone got the number of the person to call to check my status?

Why would anyone who has been furloughed for 8 years want to come back to fly the 190 as an F/O unless you were previously homeless?

the one thing about the 190 for J4J guys is that they will be held for 8 months at Republic upon recall. That 8 month starts your time ticking at mainline - so if you take the 190 and get held for 8 months you will only have to endour first year 190 pay for 4 months.

Not according to the company. Your 12 month freeze starts at the time you BEGIN training. Not at time of your freeze at a J4J carrier. ALPA opposes the view, so it's in a limbo grey area for now. Though on the hold for the 190 at a J4J carrier, you could slide up into a Grp II if your lucky.

vetrider,

No worries. I was a little hesitant to put that in there because it can be easily misconstrued, but I thought it to be relevant background info as to why it seems so hard for some of us to decide. I certainly did not mean to offend anyone.

Will someone please PM me the AAA HR phone number. Sitll no letter as of today. I want to find out if I am still on the recall list.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back