Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A rat? ME? LOL... ok, what you said.

Calling ME an internet tough guy?

You guys are the ones hiding behind your screen names, not me. So when you're done slinging mud from the cover of anonymity, give me a shout.

Incidentally, writing someone up after you've tried to work it out with them face-to-face and pro standards FIRST is your PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Safety comes before anything. Period.

Seeing as I only did so on a handful of occasions over a 5 year PCL career flying with literally HUNDREDS of F/O's while I was on reserve for 3 1/2 years, your assertion of me acting on "any chance to write a crewmember up" is assinine.

The fact that one was released after failing retraining and the other was fired for sexual harassment doesn't really count for anything either.

If you have PROOF I wrote people up regularly, please post it here. Otherwise, you can have a hot cup of STFU since I and those who know me are well aware that you're lying through your teeth.

Somehow I doubt you and the other guy have the balls to come out and confront me face to face. You internet tough guys are all the same, insults and taunts, but NEVER letting people know who you are.

Cowards, one and all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back