• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude,

WHAT the hell? He's helping guys out here, what's your problem? No matter what thread I see in here, the second GL shows up, you start you attacks. Are you some kind of yankee nut job and hate his name, or what? I'm serious....what gives?

You need help on how to use the ignore function? Please add me to your list.

I have been advising any Regional FO that can't get PIC now to just apply to the LCCs like JB.
Bye Bye----General Lee

You putz! There's no difference between reg vs LCC! Jet time is jet time. Your advice! GMAFB! You'd better take your moms advice & get off the puter and get your fat ass outside for some vitamin D! Loser!

You putz! There's no difference between reg vs LCC! Jet time is jet time. Your advice! GMAFB! You'd better take your moms advice & get off the puter and get your fat ass outside for some vitamin D! Loser!

Uhhhhhh, no. To the legacies, there is a big difference. It helps to have PIC first, but when a legacy is looking at a Regional or LCC pilot, they see a couple things. A regional pilot hired pre-9-11 is set in his ways, been there forever, and according to some I have talked to, could have entitlement issues. Going to a LCC shows flexibility, and also costs the LCC (a competitor) big bucks to replace an outgoing pilot. A legacy taking their own (owned) regional pilot also takes money, but currently the flow up from Compass is a known cost. The interviews given to Endeavor pilots have yielded fewer pilots, and I can't explain that. A legacy knows a LCC pilot can handle mainline sized planes, and strategically hurts the competitor, the LCC, especially when hiring a Capt away, requiring two trainings to replace him/her. (FO to Capt upgrade plus a newhire). That cost isn't as much at a Regional, and the Regionals are already starting to have problems finding newbies. Why would USAir want to hire pilots away from Republic when that E170 Capt is feeding them in PHL? Just grab a JB pilot and nail your competitor.....

I would suggest any long time RJ Capt that can't get a legacy interview to head to a LCC and keep applying from there. Same with FOs who can't get PIC, go to JB or F9 and better your resume from there.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Uhhhhhh, no. To the legacies, there is a big difference. It helps to have PIC first, but when a legacy is looking at a Regional or LCC pilot, they see a couple things. A regional pilot hired pre-9-11 is set in his ways, been there forever, and according to some I have talked to, could have entitlement issues. Going to a LCC shows flexibility, and also costs the LCC (a competitor) big bucks to replace an outgoing pilot. A legacy taking their own (owned) regional pilot also takes money, but currently the flow up from Compass is a known cost. The interviews given to Endeavor pilots have yielded fewer pilots, and I can't explain that. A legacy knows a LCC pilot can handle mainline sized planes, and strategically hurts the competitor, the LCC, especially when hiring a Capt away, requiring two trainings to replace him/her. (FO to Capt upgrade plus a newhire). That cost isn't as much at a Regional, and the Regionals are already starting to have problems finding newbies. Why would USAir want to hire pilots away from Republic when that E170 Capt is feeding them in PHL? Just grab a JB pilot and nail your competitor.....

I would suggest any long time RJ Capt that can't get a legacy interview to head to a LCC and keep applying from there. Same with FOs who can't get PIC, go to JB or F9 and better your resume from there.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Proof that you are a troll, a jet is a jet, but since you have never flown anything, you theorize and are consistently wrong. But don't let that keep you from trying.
" A legacy knows a LCC pilot can handle mainline sized planes"
Priceless!
A morbidly obese basement troll knows what a "legacy" thinks, you pull this out of your buttocks and think that it smells like roses.....
Almost as funny as you thinking you have "friends", Mr Bigglesworth and your mom don't count as friends.

Last edited:
A legacy knows a LCC pilot can handle mainline sized planes,

Bye Bye---General Lee

YGTBSM! Regional jets are mainline size you ignorant troll! Especially since you keep giving in to RA for a small raise and give the Regionals MORE mainline size jets (aka CRJ 7/900s, EMB 170/175s). You are one ignorant fool Jenny!

YGTBSM! Regional jets are mainline size you ignorant troll! Especially since you keep giving in to RA for a small raise and give the Regionals MORE mainline size jets (aka CRJ 7/900s, EMB 170/175s). You are one ignorant fool Jenny!

Uhhhhhh, not really. Flying a 50 seat RJ doesn't mean you can fly a 767. It's not an avionics thing, it's a size thing. Maybe a 717 is close in size, but not all mainline planes. Some current new hires at Delta will be getting 7ER spots because a few were not taken in the last bid. That makes any legacy nervous.

Look turd, you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Just because you were hired at 250 hours at ASA doesn't mean DL or any Legacy wants you or your lack of experience. But, you can always tell them about your SIC time in Vietnam, if you can somehow, someday get an interview. You may just want to return to Nam. "chuc may mắn". (Good luck in Vietnamese)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
GMAFB! You (supposedly) check out so no reason any of us 'lowly ' RJ pilots can't. Oh wait, you say there's already a bunch of ex RJ drivers flying the big birds across the pond, hey, maybe even yourself putz! Ahh thought that's what ou meant, troll!

Uhhhhhh, not really. Flying a 50 seat RJ doesn't mean you can fly a 767. It's not an avionics thing, it's a size thing. Maybe a 717 is close in size, but not all mainline planes. Some current new hires at Delta will be getting 7ER spots because a few were not taken in the last bid. That makes any legacy nervous.

Look turd, you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Just because you were hired at 250 hours at ASA doesn't mean DL or any Legacy wants you or your lack of experience. But, you can always tell them about your SIC time in Vietnam, if you can somehow, someday get an interview. You may just want to return to Nam. "chuc may mắn". (Good luck in Vietnamese)

Bye Bye---General Lee
OMG,
Troll ahoy, if you had flown anything larger than a PC with a Pentium II, you would know how wrong you are. But you haven't nor will you ever fly anything except a PC.
Nice try fatboy!

it's a size thing.

Look turd, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The size thing refers to the size of your rump, but when your mom takes it in the pooter, size is indeed everything!
You fit the troll definition perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back