Unusual Chem Goo/Orb activity this in

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BBQ talk again!

I recently tried Damon's new Chipotle sauce, Yummy!

tlax25 said:
PHX this morning. I have a question for all of you. As I was driving into Sky Harbor this morning (around 10am) for my flight back to ORD, I noticed there seemed to be an usually heavy concentration of Chemtrail Orb activity in the immediate airspace. Just wondering if anybody had heard anything about this....sorry, I could not take pictures of this activity as the battery in my digital camera had gone dead...
C'mon. This is Denver130 under a different username...trying to make it look like he's not the only wacko out there.

Sad.

Ya'll need to lighten up a little. Leave the boy alone. I get bored sometimes and the chemgoo boy always gives me a laugh. If ya'll keep slamming him, he might go away and then what would I do?

enigma

Wait, we missed something
Instead of CBS doing a special on airports where everyone has a hangar, attached to their house, so their is no "SECURITY", Someone should tell them about Chemgoo.

Oh, I bet they already know about it. You think they are part of the conspiracy.

KigAir said:
Chem goo = BBQ sauce.

Ewwww.....with all of the "mysterious fibers" and "unidentified biological material".........makes me think twice about ordering "Chiliii's...baby back ribs, Chili's baby back ribs (BBQ sauce)".

Latest resources

Back