• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unruly family booted off plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well at least everything worked out in the end.

Not yet. There's still the issue of the boy's missing banjo. Seems it was the family nest egg, being once used in a Burt Reynolds movie and all.

I really need to learn when to use those silly little emoticons to show I am being sarcastic. lol

At first glance, I thought Rockits post was you until I saw the name. It's your FI trademark I guess.

Haha... I actually used the one he's using before my current one. No idea where I saw it, but it cracked me then, and still does. :laugh:

Her 10-year-old son Henry is autistic with a short attention span. Her daughter Gracie suffers from cerebral palsy. The family said flight attendants asked them to quiet the children twice. They didn't expect to be booted off the flight.

Kinda off topic, but when I was a kid I thought autistic was actually audistic, as in you really like Audis. Granted, said Audis weren't all that great back then, but I couldn't understand why that was something to be dragged to the doctor for. I thought, so the kid likes Audis, let him be.

They got their freakin' money back?!?! WTF. Maybe she should try being a parent and control her kids. Then again, if she was smart she would've looked in the mirror years ago and realized that she never should have had offspring. Same goes for the sister, grandma(pa), etc.

Kinda off topic, but when I was a kid I thought autistic was actually audistic, as in you really like Audis. Granted, said Audis weren't all that great back then, but I couldn't understand why that was something to be dragged to the doctor for. I thought, so the kid likes Audis, let him be.

Is this your mother in the said article?? JK, but that comment doesn't help your cause.:beer:

Hahaha...Raise the fares and get this trash off the plane!

On a side note...What is that lady feeding her arms? Arm food?!?!

Brings to mind the old saying:
"Mom if you get divorced will dad still be my brother?"

Nice avatar... :laugh:

I don't know why it cracks me up, but it does. That shot perfectly captures the way I feel on most days anymore...a detached sense of amusement and indifference as the industry swirls counterclockwise around me.

I'd say there's a fair chance that I stole it from you.:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back