Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

House_X

House X by Peter Eisenman
Anyone see the numerous shows on HBO about pimps and hoes...well that's exactly whats happening to the UAX carriers. There's the top beoootch and the bottom beoootch and it seems to be changing weekly. They pit us against each other and at the end of the day, we all end up giving the pimp our money...

I'm happpy for the good fortunes happening to Skywest, but it seems odd that they are beating on us here at ACA and then pulling that sucker punch on Lakes.

Make no mistake about it...until we all stand united, were going to be treated like the hoes on HBO.

House

Oh what a mouth full!!!!! Great point, it's even good that S. and I agree on something!!!

See ya on the line S.

WD.

SkyWest pulling a sucker punch on Lakes? How so? We are told by United what routes to fly. I didn't see you guys turning down the flights out on the west coast that were supposed to be ours.

I usually don't get into this stuff but I just wanted to point out that SkyWest isn't making the route decisions here.

SkyWestdrvr
(part of the 47%)

Hey Skywstdrvr,

Don't get your panties in a bunch, I believe the "sucker" punch was coming from united, reread the post!

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** you guy's just want to argue!!!!!!!!!!!

skywestdrvr,

Yeah, I can see how this could be misinterpreted. Sorry.

United sucker punched Lakes, they are beating ACA to a pulp, and they are giving you guys at Skywest diamond engagement rings. Congrats...you guys are UAX top beooootch!

sincerely,

soon to be bottom beoootch,

House

X,

You are right on the money!! Or lack thereof.

If ACA votes yes, they become the latest victim. Vote no and we will probably take over ACA's routes.

I just hope that in 18 months when our next TA comes up the tides will shift for the better.

bottom beoootch

I'd guess Mesa would be "bottom beoootch", actually. It looks like 10 Dash's is all they are gonna' get out of the whole deal. I guess UAX doesn't go to the lowest cost provider.

ACA guys, this might be something to take to heart. UA appears to be concerned with more than just cost (and, my understanding is the ACA bid is in already anyway). It's your vote, do with it what you think is best for yourselves, b/c that's how every other pilot group is voting these days. :(

"Make no mistake about it...until we all stand united, were going to be treated like the hoes on HBO"

Is this what you were agreeing with, WD? I never thought I'd join ranks with you! :)

-Boo!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back