United / Ted & ID90's

wheelsup

Non-Registered User
Total Time
>1
Anyone know if one has to purchase a special ID90 if traveling on Ted or do you just purchase an ID90 on United mainline? I know you can't purchase a United ID90 and then fly on Skywest, for example, just wondering if the United/Ted thing is the same ID90.

Thanks
~wheelsup

FL280

Total Time
wheelsup said:
Anyone know if one has to purchase a special ID90 if traveling on Ted or do you just purchase an ID90 on United mainline? I know you can't purchase a United ID90 and then fly on Skywest, for example, just wondering if the United/Ted thing is the same ID90.

Thanks
~wheelsup

If you worked for a airline, you would know the answer to your question.:rolleyes:

Peach

It's 1700 Somewhere
Total Time
To the best of my knowledge, (I am a "pylot" and not a res agent), you would purchase your ID 90 on UA for whatever city pair you planned to travel. There should not be a different interline code for TED since they are one in the same.

JethroF15

AKA: Jake Snade
Total Time
FL280 said:
If you worked for a airline, you would know the answer to your question.:rolleyes:

Thanks, I'm sure he appreciated your helpful answer. By the way, I work for an airline and I didn't know the answer. I guess not everyone can be a "Genius Airline Employee" like you!

wheelsup

Non-Registered User
Total Time
>1
FL280 said:

I really appreicate your help! Thanks for going out of your way.

~wheelsup