• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United selling DEN training center?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But we're talking about your predictions all knowing dispatcher!!! So 600 million quarter loss due only to fuel hedging and the economy? Jeez, what's the point of arguing with a pimple faced ERAU student in Doolittle Hall for god's sake. I'll just drop this conversation and go beat the dog now.

ps...what about your predictions and comments about GOJET and their pilots? I believe you said, HOJET? I mean, such an upstanding citizen such as yourself? Perhaps your daddy said this and you soaked it up.

I worked as a dispatcher to get a discount on my flight training. Whats wrong with that? Secondly, I'm not some "pimply-faced" student at Daytona either. My first after high-school experience was at Parris Island, South Carolina. You ever been?

In regards to the loss, $600 million was from fuel hedge contracts while the rest was from regular ops.

What do YOU think Gojet was a few years ago?

I'm done talking to you. You are an egocentric, demeaning person who likes to kick fellow pilots when they are down.

It also appears that you think everyone should bow down to you because you work at CO. While laudable getting a job at a major, kicking furloughed pilots while they are down is disgusting. I've met guys that have been at 3 majors and you in some perverse manner think its fun to belittle them.

Finally, enough with the daddy stuff ok? Its stupid. You cannot refute my argument so you make up sh!t and dip down to fabricated personal attacks when I called you on your revolting behavior.

I knew before I was 10 that you never cross a picket line. I also knew that you always help out a striking pilot group in whatever way you can. I just consider myself fortunate that I have respect for my fellow pilots, wheras you apparently still haven't grasped this concept.

Here is another thing for RP to buy!

******* JUST KIDDING **********

In all fairness UAL does have the best international first class over all the other US carriers!!!

I worked as a dispatcher to get a discount on my flight training. Whats wrong with that? Secondly, I'm not some "pimply-faced" student at Daytona either. My first after high-school experience was at Parris Island, South Carolina. You ever been?

In regards to the loss, $600 million was from fuel hedge contracts while the rest was from regular ops.

I'm done talking to you. You are an egocentric, demeaning person who likes to kick fellow pilots when they are down.

It also appears that you think everyone should bow down to you because you work at CO. While laudable getting a job at a major, kicking furloughed pilots while they are down is disgusting. I've met guys that have been at 3 majors and you in some perverse manner think its fun to belittle them.

Finally, enough with the daddy stuff ok? Its stupid. You cannot refute my argument so you make up sh!t and dip down to fabricated personal attacks when I called you on your revolting behavior.

I knew before I was 10 that you never cross a picket line. I also knew that you always help out a striking pilot group in whatever way you can. I just consider myself fortunate that I have respect for my fellow pilots, wheras you apparently still haven't grasped this concept.

Refreshing read, well said. There are a number of "fellow" pilots on here who could care less about the profession as long as they get theres and you found one of them.

All spit and fire with no experience. This shows your level of immaturity. This isn't something you hear about from pops, so until you've acutally done ANYTHING.....stfu. Like your father, I also wrote out a check to the Comair pilots. I also stayed in touch with our union because I refused to fly any trip that I thought was struck work. I also remember turning circles outside the ASA GO for hours and hours. I also remember emailing my VP of Flight Ops regarding extending our travel passes for our furloughed pilots. I also voted in favor of paying the medical benefits to our furloughed pilots. I also wear a FUPM bracelet and have a sticker saying "147 furloughed" on my flight bag. So given your vast experience, tell me what you've done?

As far as bashing SHREK.....uuhh, ya....so what? He bashes me along with everyone else that's at UAL. They think CAL and UAL are going to merge and I call them idiots. This is FI you immature fluffer!! What I didn't realize, and they never told me, was that SHREK was on furlough. As soon as I realized that, I backed off. So save your high and almighty speech for someone that cares. I've never bragged about being at CAL, in fact I've stated it's the worst job in my life. But I see potential that I don't appreciate being squashed saving UAL. I'll be damned if I go through this crap only to be stapled to UAL seniority list. So, before you lecture me about anything, get more than 500 hours and grow some pubes.

All spit and fire with no experience. This shows your level of immaturity. This isn't something you hear about from pops, so until you've acutally done ANYTHING.....stfu. Like your father, I also wrote out a check to the Comair pilots. I also stayed in touch with our union because I refused to fly any trip that I thought was struck work. I also remember turning circles outside the ASA GO for hours and hours. I also remember emailing my VP of Flight Ops regarding extending our travel passes for our furloughed pilots. I also voted in favor of paying the medical benefits to our furloughed pilots. I also wear a FUPM bracelet and have a sticker saying "147 furloughed" on my flight bag. So given your vast experience, tell me what you've done?

As far as bashing SHREK.....uuhh, ya....so what? He bashes me along with everyone else that's at UAL. They think CAL and UAL are going to merge and I call them idiots. This is FI you immature fluffer!! What I didn't realize, and they never told me, was that SHREK was on furlough. As soon as I realized that, I backed off. So save your high and almighty speech for someone that cares. I've never bragged about being at CAL, in fact I've stated it's the worst job in my life. But I see potential that I don't appreciate being squashed saving UAL. I'll be damned if I go through this crap only to be stapled to UAL seniority list. So, before you lecture me about anything, get more than 500 hours and grow some pubes.

I find it rather amusing that you attempt to stick the immature label on me when all of your posts reference genetalia or involve grade school level name calling.

I've done what I can for the profession as well. I personally stopped 3 instructors from applying at Gojet back in late 06-early 07 and I have brought 3 legacy pilots to talk to instructors and inform them about ALPA and not backstabbing other pilots.

However more importantly, I have educated myself at an early stage in regards to the profession and how to look out for fellow pilots.

I guess in your backwards-spinning world total time dictates what you are allowed to speak out on. You are an inspiration to low-timers everywhere.:puke:

In all fairness UAL does have the best international first class over all the other US carriers!!!

That's a lot like being the world's tallest dwarf. It's an accomplishment, to be sure, but of dubious merit.

C-Code,

Don't believe everything you read in Flying The Line 1 or 2. Some of the people are dead and can't defend themselves. Of course, it makes for good ALPA propoganda.

Jesus, you've "personally" stopped 3 instructors from going to GoJets...........are you kidding me? Good luck my friend, you've got a lot to learn. I predict two things....one is that you're going to be humbled really quickly....and two you'll fluff some nuts at some point or have in the past.

Oh my god, I referenced it again!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back