• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United partial gear up in EWR?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great job pilots on a safe landing... I think UAUA will have to worry more about the fact there were only 48 pax on board while most flew full yesterday...

These guys always seems to come out of their hole.....

Cheers to the crew.

I don't work for UAL, but I find it amazing the people that look for reasons to through stones with opinions that have nothing to do with the reality. You sound like Glen Beck.

http://www.allbusiness.com/transportation/air-transportation-airlines-airlines/13685578-1.html

Yeah! You tell that Jet Blue guy!!! That was some crazy good logic, going through the stone and all. I don't get it, but I get it! That guy should just shut up and not have an opinion! We should just take away his right to say all of those hateful un-reality type things!

Well, I guess that's a little harsh comparing him to Beck. My intention wasn't to slam JetBlue, It's just that the whole "my Airline is doing better than your Airline" crap gets a little old.
As far as his opinion goes, I simply pointed out that he was disparaging UAL's load factors when in fact his airline had an even lower load factor if you want to be completely accurate.

Latest resources

Back