• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Jumpseats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
from my experience the A320s I have jumpseated on have 2. I have been told that UALs 757s have just one, but I have never been on one so I can't confirm this personally.

Actually I think some of the 757s have one, and some have two. The second jumpseat is made to fit the size of your average 10 year old midget...

Some B757 have 2 JS

I commute on United out of DEN. I just rode on the B757 and it had 2 jumpseats.

They are very commuter friendly and are a pleasure to fly. They often offer a seat in first, if available.

they have two

Yes,

757s normally have one jump seat (Sits a little high behind the Capt)

Two years ago, UAL began adding an extra jumpseat against the bulkhead aft of the pedestal.

Not sure how many got the extra seat but I'd venture to say that most of them have two jumpseats now.

i thought capt's/fo's werent allowed to actually sit in the jumpseat anymore. Can anyone clear this up FO' me?

i thought capt's/fo's werent allowed to actually sit in the jumpseat anymore. Can anyone clear this up FO' me?

Offline (different company) pilots cannot occupy the j/s, there must be a seat open in the back to ride. A few exceptions to the above.... TSA and Gov't is working very hard to restore pre-911 j/s policy...:D

3 5 0

Latest resources

Back