Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NERVOUS

Hello gang,

Curious if you guys (UAL) accept off-line 121/CASS pilot jumpseaters on international flights?

Our Company's copy of the reciprical agreement is a little aged, ('05) and didn't know if things have changed as of late.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Yes. Up to the number of jumpseats on the aircraft for intl flights, and you must sit in the back. No charge leaving the country, coming back you pay taxes and 9/11 security fee's like everyone else flying non-rev. Just stop by ticket counter to pay. Enjoy your flight!

Used UAL to Singapore last summer - through HKG, worked great. Got stuck in HKG on the return and ended up using Atlas. But UAL was great overall, much easier than I expected.

Good luck.

Hey!

Thanks everyone for your input. Availability looks good, judging by their website. Will give it a go here in a few days after I do me some more flying!

Cheers!

I thought United got rid of the # of available Jumpseats restriction. Anywho, they treat you great. Went all throughout Asia on them. The foreign agents seem more with program, than any in DC or Chicago. Remember they call it OMC, makes life easier.

HKG was a clusterfark this winter because they were overbooking every 747, assuming it was the old seating configuration, not the new (smaller) configuration. Super nice business class now though!

Latest resources

Back