United interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

s3jetman

Ive been selected to interview sept. 3rd!

Im super excited and looking for any information anyone can provide. I have checked, read, researched, most of the gouge sites. I was wondering if anyone has been in past few weeks, if so is the process running on par with the reports on the gouge websites.

Thank you for any information in advance.

Pm me if you have information or post here.

After my trip to denver i will report back

Ive been selected to interview sept. 3rd!

Im super excited and looking for any information anyone can provide. I have checked, read, researched, most of the gouge sites. I was wondering if anyone has been in past few weeks, if so is the process running on par with the reports on the gouge websites.

Thank you for any information in advance.

Pm me if you have information or post here.

After my trip to denver i will report back
I don't work for United and I haven't interviewed there but, do an interview prep. That's universal good advice.

Are you one of the orginal 300 emails or have they sent out more?? Thanks and good luck!!

Im not sure if im one of the 300 or not. It happened fast, they called to update basic info on thursday, i took test they emailed me on friday morning, they called to set up interview friday afternoon. All great people i have dealt with very nice and helpful.

From what I hear, hiring is going full steam right now. Interviewing all 5 days of the week. This is all beyond the original 300 emails.

Im not sure if im one of the 300 or not. It happened fast, they called to update basic info on thursday, i took test they emailed me on friday morning, they called to set up interview friday afternoon. All great people i have dealt with very nice and helpful.
Did you have internal rec's, or anything else to help get your resume noticed?

Latest resources

Back