• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United forced out of T-8 at LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the nice quality post Speedbird. Right back at you loser.

Better, much better indeed. At least you didn't say I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Keep trying pal, you'll get it!

YuppyGuppy you're right my comment towards you was too harsh and not indicative of how two professional aviators should exchange their respective ideas on this forum. So with that let me tone down my last comment and re-phrase it here:

Oh and YuppyGuppy...go (edit) yourself too!

Yeah, I think that works much better now, don't you?

Here's my point, your ignorant post at the beginning of this thread demonstrates to me that you were acting like an imbecile with a major chip on your shoulder towards JetBlue.

I don't care one iota if you dislike like my unvarnished retort, but I don't suffer fools very well; therefore I fired off what I believe was the most appropriate response to your stupid statement. Now, when you decide to act like a professional around here then I'll respond to you in kind. But be ready to get your (edit) shot off again if you choose to try a similar stunt in the future.

MOD INPUT: Creative spelling is pohibitted as well as telling people to "(edit) yourself." Please reference the "Rules of flight info" while you enjoy a 7 day vacation from Flight Info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hee...hee...he

Kind of hard to dispute cold hard facts..

Facts ARE facts.....What he said was:

JFK used to be a ghost town, nobody wanted to serve it, other than Int'l.

Back in 97-99 it was easy to be #46 in line for takeoff behind MANY narrow body airplanes, not just international.....Which means that JFK went from busy to insane!

SWA really wanted those gates back when UAL was in BK. Then UAL pulled the turboprop card so as not to lose those gates.

Speaking of UAL LAX gates, I heard a rumor that CAL years ago had leased (sub leased i don't know) a couple of LAX gates to UAL and was going to get them back at the end of the year.

Anyone know anything of this?

The turboprops were moved from the remote to T8 because of the cost of operating the buses between the remote and T7.

I guess now that speedbird has digested the facts...maybe we won't be seeing so much red. G'day mate. How is NYC today heard DAL is proactively cancelling some 200 flights how's bigblue doing?

UAL will probably just move planes from mx to fill gate space druing the day. Southwest will continue to share t1 and, UAL express pax will be back to riding the buss. What sucks for the commuter pilots will be no possibilty of buying warm food anymore in LAX.

Latest resources

Back